These hinged steel conveyor belts are an assembly of automatically formed precision flat wire pickets. A continuous belt is made by nesting the pickets and inserting a straight round wire connector through the accurately positioned holes. The connector functions as a hinge, affording full vertical flexibility to the belt.
HYGIENIC AND SANITARY CONVEYOR BELTING
Flat wire conveyor belts offer a flat conveying surface and a maximum open area for free air flow or water drainage. They are easy to clean and are extremely sanitary, especially when manufactured with Ashworth-recommended clinched edges. Clinched-edge treatment of these belts results in a number of additional user benefits which are fully outlined in the product technical bulletin.
MANY VARIETIES FOR MANY APPLICATIONS
Standard weight and heavy duty variants are available and include 1" x 1", 1/2" x 1", and modified 1/2" x 1" mesh designation. A true 1/2" x 1/2" construction is available in standard weight. All flat wire conveyor belts over 60" wide have their pickets tack welded to the rods to stop the pickets from narrowing when the belts are operated under high tension or at high speeds. See the technical bulletin for further information.
Flat wire conveyor belts can be friction driven for optimal strength or sprocket-driven for optimal tracking. They can be manufactured from a variety of metals, including stainless steel. Options include pin-ups, lifts and beveled top edges, as well as tack welding of pickets on belts less than 60" wide.
FWA1 Standard Duty
FWA2 Standard Duty
FWA3 Standard Duty
FWA4 Standard Duty
FWA5 Standard Duty
FWA5SC Standard Duty
FWB1 Standard Duty
FWB2 Standard Duty
FWB3 Standard Duty
FWB4 Standard Duty
FWB5 Standard Duty
FWC1 Heavy Duty
FWC2 Heavy Duty
FWC6 SB Heavy Duty
FWH3 EZ Transfer
- Flat Wire 1/2 x 1 - Tack Welds
- Flat Wire 1 x 1 - Beveled Edge
- Flat Wire A1 1 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire A3 1/2 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire A4 1/2 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire A5 1/2 x 1/2 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire B1 1 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire B2 1 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire B3 1/2 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire B4 1/2 x 1 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire C1 1 x 1 - Heavy Duty
- Flat Wire C2 1/2 x 1 - Heavy Duty 2
- Flat Wire SCA5 1/2 x 1/2 - Standard Weight
- Flat Wire C6 Mod 1/2 x 1/2 - Heavy Duty
- Flat Wire C6SB Mod 1/2 x 1/2 w/Single Bar Links - Heavy Duty
- Flat Wire H3 1/2 x 1 - EZ Transfer
- Flat Wire - Standard Weight w/Vacuplate
To request additional technical information e-mail us.