Ashworth Bros., Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Ashworth") maintain this Website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this Website for non-commercial, personal business use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, reverse engineer, or use the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, or images without the prior written permission of Ashworth. Certain sections of this Website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this Website and access to the material it contains are subjected to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and browsing of the Website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this Website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Ashworth, as set forth in these terms and conditions, or in the text on this Website.
2. Information on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ashworth does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this site. You acknowledge that any reliance by you on any such advice, opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk. Ashworth reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this site. Ashworth may make any other improvements and/or changes to this site, the products, services or prices (if any) described in this site at any time without notice.
3. Everything on this Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES THE LIABILITY OF ASHWORTH SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
4. Ashworth also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from it.
5. As a convenience to you, Ashworth may provide, on this Website, links to Webster operated by other entities. If you use such a link, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your sole responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Ashworth makes no representation whatsoever about any Website which you may access through this Website. When you access such a Website, please understand that it is independent from Ashworth, and that Ashworth has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a link to a non-Ashworth Website is not an indication that Ashworth endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Website. IN NO EVENT WILL ASHWORTH BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ASHWORTH IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Ashworth does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website. Please note that any information or material sent to Ashworth through any link provided on this Website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending Ashworth any information or material, you irrevocably grant Ashworth an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Ashworth is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Ashworth you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Ashworth. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to Ashworth Bros. Inc., Attn: Engineering Product Development, 450 Armour Dale, Winchester, Va., 22601.
7. Throughout this Website you will find a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Marks"). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of Ashworth and others. Those trademarks followed by TM are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Ashworth or such third party that may own the Marks displayed. Any questions concerning the use of Marks or whether a name is in fact a trademark of Ashworth should be referred to e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Ashworth from its offices within the United States of America. Ashworth makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use this site to export material on this site in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you have accessed this site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Ashworth Bros., Inc.
Attention: Web Administrator:
450 Armour Dale
Winchester, VA 22601