Ashworth offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in a career with Ashworth and you don’t find a position that fits your talents in the open positions listed below, fax or e-mail your resumé with salary and education history to:
Ashworth Bros., Inc.
450 Armour Dale Winchester, VA
Ashworth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Care and Sales Support Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Leads, diagnoses and troubleshoots customer concerns from incoming calls, providing customer with understanding of resolution options or recommended solutions.
Assesses customer concerns or needs, including the review of complex technical issues, identifying in-house support resources, and tracking case information in compliance with departmental procedures.
Communicates complex technical issues and customer cases to the Engineering team members and translating technical information, results and proposals/solutions back to customers at the level of technical complexity required for understanding.
Maintains customer complaint database for review with the CSF (RMA) Committee by accurately and descriptively documenting concerns that may impact the business.
Establishes, builds and improves customer relationships through the customer concern or inquiry process.
- Accurately process and record all call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
Provide accurate and timely communication to customers on price quotes, order status, expedited order requests, and any issues with an order with alternative solutions.
Analyzes customer contracts to include agreements and PO’s to ensure compliance with order specifications, payment terms, and other business requirements.
- Research delivery and/or invoicing issues or discrepancies.
- Request credit applications for new customers.
- Request samples and/or catalogs for customers and sales people as needed.
- Must be able to work extended hours during the work week as needed.
- Degree or Diploma in a technological field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
5 or more years previous work experience in a technical customer support role in a manufacturing or technical company and in high volume call center environment.
Expert knowledge of computer technology to include Microsoft Office products, networking and operating systems.
- Ability to learn technical product knowledge in a made-to- order, high complexity production environment.
- Ability to interact well with people, build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility.
- Ability to continually develop relationships with customers and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a continuously changing, fast-paced environment.
Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights and ideas, of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities and motivations.
Ability to organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
Strong customer service orientation, interacting with both internal and external customers, in person and on the phone.
Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions, developing and sustaining productive customer relations.
Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles, and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
Establishes or follows proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
Proven organizational and time management skills.
Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
Electrical / Controls Engineer
Electrical / Controls Engineer contributes to a team responsible for creating, modifying and troubleshooting industrial machinery/equipment used to produce Ashworth products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce electrical engineering documentation such as schematic drawings, harness drawings, design manual content, and operation and troubleshooting guides.
- Provide support to production for creating, modifying and troubleshooting industrial machinery/equipment
- Design, troubleshoot and assist in the install of electrical controls for new and existing equipment.
- Develop, trouble shoot and install control programs for PLC for new and or updating existing equipment.
- Identify and implement design improvement projects directed at reducing cost and improving product development
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished machinery and system capabilities.
- Establish system requirements, design to those requirements, and validate that the system meets the requirements
- Work to project timelines and within budget targets; manage tasks to ensure schedules are met and complete documentation per process and standard work
- Support existing machinery in production including cost reductions, new features, and manufacturing improvements
- Identify new electrical technologies, validate performance and application potential, and establish network to maintain awareness of relevant technology
- Compliance with safety and regulatory requirements (NEC, OSAH, CE)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical experience creating or modifying industrial machinery/equipment
- Plus 2+ Years in a leadership role in a technical field
Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Inside Sales Account Manager
Continued growth has created an opening at our Winchester, VA office for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join a dynamic sales team as an Inside Sales Account Manager. Inside Sales Account Managers manage sales regions within North America and are our customer’s personal contact for sales & service support. Our Inside Sales Account Managers drive sales growth by identifying new sales opportunities, prospecting and qualifying new customers, and maintaining existing customer loyalty by providing superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate out-bound calls to customers to uncover sales opportunities and develop a strong business relationship with key customer decision makers.
- Identify new customers to increase potential sales leads and expand the company’s customer base.
- Utilize detailed product knowledge to provide technical assistance to customers, identify product requirements to meet their product conveyance needs, and prepare product quotations based on the customers confirmed product specifications.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, internet research for new markets, and other events.
- Prepare and maintain monthly report(s) on general business activity within assigned territory.
- Associates or preferred Bachelor’s degree, with a core focus on business or engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ inside sales experience in business to business sales role; preferably in custom manufacturing industry/technical products industry. Emphasis placed on mechanical aptitude.
- Must be proficient working with customer relationship management (CRM) software and MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, written and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashworth offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Life insurance, and a 401(k) plan.