Ashworth offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in a career with Ashworth and you don’t find a position that fits your talents in the open positions listed below, fax or e-mail your resumé with salary and education history to:
Ashworth Bros., Inc.
450 Armour Dale Winchester, VA
Ashworth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marketing Communications Specialist (Copywriter)
Ashworth has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communication Specialist. The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for the development and project management of Ashworth’s global marketing communication materials, such as sales collateral, infographics, presentations, website landing pages and other assets. In addition, the position will focus heavily on copywriting to effectively promote the growing portfolio of Ashworth’s services in web, sales and marketing collateral, and social media. Position will specialize in conceptualizing and collaborating on content including but not limited to: white papers, advertisements, trade show displays, press releases, magazine articles, web pages, social media, product literature, customer presentations, direct mailers, and other marketing collateral in compliance with brand identity guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive the production of Marketing Communication assets and project manage creative development.
Write consistent and compelling B2B content and collateral to engage and inform prospects of additional lines of service and effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Create collateral to communicate and promote additional services internally.
Manage online activities, update digital communication platforms, including the company website, and build awareness of brand/ services on social media.
Collaborates with engineers and product specialists to gain an understanding of product features, technical specifications, and benefits of use to create content for assigned projects.
Develop and deploy a communication strategy to leverage content for adaptation and use in various mediums while assuring a consistent and uniform message.
Ensure all digital communications adhere to brand standards to include consistent copy standards and style.
Analyze competitor and customer data in an effort to focus writing to address product features and benefits and have the ability to adapt a message to specific audiences.
- Assist with various other marketing and promotional activities as needed.
- Superior project management skills with experience coordinating external resources.
- Experience with small-to- medium business communications and social media tactics.
Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and desire to work within a fast-paced, growing team.
Ability to develop copy from concept to completion for technical white papers, advertisements, trade show displays, press releases, magazine articles, web pages, social media, product literature, customer presentations, direct mailers, and other marketing collateral.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning, spelling, use of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Must possess knowledge of standards and best practices for developing documentation for international audiences.
Demonstrated team player with the ability to interact collaboratively with internal customers to complete projects with the best overall results.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field and 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing required.d operating systems.
3+ years’ demonstrated experience in B2B or Marketing writing required preferably for a company that manufactures engineered industrial equipment.Ability to interact well with people, build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and MAYA 3D.
Must possess strong working knowledge of website CMS, FTP, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Knowledge of CRM system operation is a benefit.
Must have a portfolio which demonstrates creative writing ability and superior English writing, editing and composition skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally less than 25% of time.
Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer - Machine Design to be based in our Winchester, VA, facility. This position requires a person who is versed in many different facets of engineering in machinery design and maintenance. Responsible for the design, drawing, fabrication, commissioning, and operation of new equipment for Ashworth belting. Also, the design and repair of existing equipment.
- Design and coordinate the development of new and enhanced production machines.
- Research and analyze data such as design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Oversee the development of major production machine designs.
- Ensure that machine design knowledge is retained within the organization when workload dictates the use of outside suppliers.
- Supervise the assembly and commissioning of new machinery and machinery enhancements.
- Assist machine shop in troubleshooting design problems in current machinery.
- Be an active team member on the New Product Council.
- Work with associates on the floor in troubleshooting problems with production equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in equipment development and design.
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools, Six Sigma and SPC.
- Ability to analyze data and make logical conclusions.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Inventor software.
- Ability to read and analyze drawings and blue prints.
- Previous machine shop experience is a plus.